Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Well ...there is a start . So I am starting fresh; launching in a new adventure again. This time I am going to do everything properly, no mistakes, nothing but success, you'll see I am going to make it big!!!
    Oops ! I did it ! I started boasting again, oh! well you see you can't teach an old dog new tricks, who said that ? Let' s start once more ...
   I am a new person this year, everything will change . What else is there but constant change ??? The most secret part in a story is the reason of its existence . Nobody tells the truth about the real reasons that made him start a new story and you know why ?... Because all of us are deep inside cowards and we don't dare to confess and accept reality : we are meaningless and completely worthless without a dream. If we don't dream we do not have a purpose and then we just die. Only the motivation created from our most extraordinary dreams can give a meaning to our pitiful existence. A dream, a vision, a purpose . There you can find the real worth of a person. What is his dream ? Is he pursuing it ? Did he suffer while chasing it? Did he ever feel like loosing the ground under his feet when he realized that this dream of his was "nothing but a dream" and nothing more ? I am certain that most men do not accept this definition for the Dream related to their existence but I don't care. My dream is developing right now. I am at the very beginning of a new adventure derived from my oldest and most precious dream. I want to live and then live some more, intensely, furiously, with rage. That was my oldest vision. If I manage to live my life among and despite all these illusions then maybe ...
 I can die a happy man ... when my time comes.
THEOFILOS V.

No comments: